Jourdanton Elementary Remote Learning
Paper Packet Exchange Procedures
For the safety of everyone, we encourage you to use online Google Classrooms which can be accessed through smart phones and many other technology devices for remote learning purposes. If you need assistance setting this up or you have questions, please contact us through our CHAT link on the district webpage at www.jourdantonisd.net , email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 830-769-3549.
When absolutely necessary, Jourdanton ISD is committed to ensuring every student receives a free and appropriate public education, paper packets will be exchanged on Fridays from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm each week at the Jourdanton Elementary Office for those who do not have access through technology.
Please follow the following procedure:
- Arrive at Jourdanton Elementary Office.
- 1 adult (no students) at a time should enter the Elementary Office Foyer.
- Walk to the identified drop off area and place your labeled student’s folder, with completed work, in the appropriate teacher’s rolling cart.
- Next, walk to the identified pick up area and pick up your student’s labeled folder.
- Please do not linger or congregate with other parents.
- Do not send students to retrieve their folders.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come to the school.
- Please practice patience.
These procedures will be strictly enforced as we do our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety of our students, families and our staff.