Pre-K and Kindergarten Round Up
Click HERE for flyer
Jourdanton Elementary will hold its annual Pre-K and Kindergarten Roundup for the 2021-2022 school year on April 20th or April 22nd.
The Roundup is an opportunity for new students to register who will be entering Jourdanton ISD for the first time and will be in Pre-K or Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 School Year.
Registration will take place:
April 20 – 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
April 22 from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
in the Jourdanton Elementary School Library
200 Zanderson Avenue
Jourdanton, Texas 78026
Who is eligible to register?
Pre-K: Must be four (4) years of age on or before September 1, 2021 and must meet one of the following guidelines:
- Qualify as an ESL/Bilingual student
- Align with state income requirements
- Families/Student(s) who are considered homeless
- Is now or has ever been in the conservatorship of Department of Family and Protective Services
- Have a parent who is an Active Duty member of the Armed Forces, or who has been injured or ceased while serving on Active Duty
- Be the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award
Kindergarten: Any child who will be at least five (5) years old on September 1, 2021.
What do you need to bring?
- Parent/Guardian Identification (Valid Photo ID)
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Proof of Federal Assistance (Medicaid, TANF, WIC, etc.)
- Current Proof of Residency (utility bill, lease agreement, contract)
- Current Immunization Records – Validated by a physician’s signature of stamp. Must contain month, day and year.
- Complete Online Enrollment Form. Completion of the form prior to registration appointment will expedite the process.
Here are instructions to help you complete the online process